Thursday, March 5, 2015 - Stated Meeting
Thirty eight Masons enjoyed a great evening of Freemasonry tonight at Gulf Beach Lodge No. 291 Here is some of what went on....
- The OES prepared a wonderful BBQ dinner prior to the meeting, thank you ladies.
- Br:. Pat Bendott of Nellis Lodge No. 46, Las Vegas, received his 50 Year Service Award as a courtesy to the Grand Lodge of Nevada
- R:.W:. Robert Taylor received his 55 Year Service Award
- Cards went out to the sick members and/or family members
- The Petition of Br:. John David Oldja for Affiliation was read
- W:. Michael Pagnotta was presented his Perpetual Membership Certificate, Card and Pin
- The Junior Warden reported that the DDGM Dinner and the March Breakfast were a success
- The Senior Warden reported that the Lodge now has new 'lazy susans' on the dining tables
- The Lodge displayed the Traveling Gavel which the brothers received from Northside Lodge this week
- The members approved the procurement of a second flag pole for the outside of the Lodge to fly the Canadian Flag upon
- The members gave approval for a demonstration of a Canadian Degree in the near future
- R:.W:. Howard Knapp gave Masonic Education on Perpetual Memberships
- The members donated $276.00 to a single mother who lost all of her belongings and the family pet in a house fire recently.
|Br:. Pat Bendott and the Master
||Br:. Pat Bendott Receives Cane from W:. Porky
|R:.W:. Robert Taylor and the Master
||R:.W:. Taylor receives a Cane from W:. Porky
||W:. Pagnotta receives his Perpetual Membership pin and certificate
Thursday, February 26, 2015 - Fellowcraft Degree
Fifty-three Masons from as far away as Scotland and Canada were in attendance at the Fellowcraft degree for Brother Chris Sagan last night at Gulf Beach Lodge. Also in attendance were the District Instructor, R:.H:. Bill Sundquist and the Grand Musician, W:. Bob Davidson. Br:. Steve Fetherman, our Junior Warden, sat in the East for the first time and did an exemplary job of conferring the degree. Br. Steve also prepared a delicious Sheppard's pie dinner prior to the degree.
It was a wonderful night of fellowship and brotherly love, and a night that Brother Sagan will not soon forget.