Thirty-seven Masons were in attendance at Gulf Beach Lodge to enjoy the ‘Fervency & Zeal’ presentation put on by the St. Petersburg Chapter of Royal Arch Masons. The presentation explained the connection between the Blue Lodge and Royal Arch Masonry. Those putting on the presentation and picture above (L-R) were Donald Harriott, Harry Klaus, Chuck Bailey, Richard Brooks, Tony Griffon and Ralph Vaughan. Prior to the program our Junior Warden, Mark Sawa-Szostak, prepared a delicious roasted chicken dinner. It was a wonderful and informative evening.
It was a wonderful evening of Masonry last night at Gulf Beach Lodge, here is what we accomplished.
- Two prospects came out to visit with the membership prior to the meeting
- A petition was read for the Three Degrees
- W∴ Robert Calhoun was elected into Honorary Membership
- The craft donated $100.00 to the Shriner’s Childrens Hospital
- The craft donated $100.00 to the Masonic Home Treat Fund
- Br∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak, D18 Chairman of LYPMGC, spoke on his committee and we collected $77.00 by passing the hat for the program
- R∴W∴ Howard Knapp gave Masonic Education on the break-down of Lodge Dues, Per Capita and LYPMGC
It was a great night! Come out next week and hear a presentation by our York Rite members on ‘Fervency & Zeal’.
Meet us at 11:30 am at Centennial Park, Ybor City: 1800 E 8th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605. We will be taking the FREE historic trolley ride through Ybor City and then having lunch at the Tampa Bay Brewing Company in Centro Ybor, located at 1600 E. 8th Ave. This is open to all family and friends, and children.