Thirty Masons from as far away as Canada and Colorado enjoyed a great evening of fellowship. Here is what we did.
- Welcomed our two first-time visitors from Lafayette Lodge No. 91, AF&AM in Colorado
- Sent cards out to our sick & distressed brothers and family members
- Elected a petitioner to receive the Three Symbolic Degrees of Freemasonry
- Donated $100.00 to the Grand Master’s Charity
- Donated $100 to the First Lady’s Project
- Collected $213 in our Mite Box for our Holiday Food Basket Program
- R∴W∴ Howard Knapp gave Masonic Education on the Secrets of Freemasonry
Join us next Thursday, October 24th, for an EA Degree.
Bring the family and friends and join us from 10:30 am – 1:00 pm at the Florida Railroad Museum located at 12210 83rd St E, Parrish, FL 34219, for a Family Friendly Train Ride, which lasts 80 minutes. The train Departs at 11:00 am and returns at 12:20 pm.
After the Train Ride we will be driving to Woody’s Roo Restaurant at 5717 18th St E, Ellenton, FL 34222 on the River (approx. 12 minute drive) for lunch.
Adults 12+ $14.00
Children 3-11 $10.00
Under 3 Free
Join us at 6:30 pm for an old fashioned covered dish dinner at Gulf Beach Lodge.This is a Family event, so bring the wife and kids! There will be no tiled meeting that night.
Prepare your favorite dish and bring it out for a great evening of fellowship and food.