East-West Shrine Game from 3:00 – 5:30 pm. Details of this event are here: http://www.shrinegame.com/
A great and very well attended evening of Freemasonry on Thursday at Gulf Beach Lodge No. 291’s Stated Communication! Among the highlights from the evening were…
- A special election for the Secretary position as per Grand Lodge of Florida dispensation.
- Worshipful David Neville was elected and installed as Secretary.
- Brother Roy Puccini was presented with a 55 year Gold Pin from the Grand Lodge of Florida in appreciation of his 55 years of loyal and faithful service to the gentle craft of Freemasonry.
- Brother Tim Delaney was installed as Tyler.
- Committee Reports were submitted, including reports by the Senior Warden on Finance and the Keep Pinellas Beautiful Project.
Next Thursday is a Called Communication. There will be a demonstration of the Fellowcraft Degree, and we hope to see you all there!
(Photo L-R: Bro:. Delaney, W:. Lynch, W:. Neville; Event report by Bro:. Stephen Johnson, Junior Warden)
On Thursday, January 9th at 7:30 pm, Brother Thomas Sulek gave a wonderful and exciting presentation on the life and history of Brother Theodore Roosevelt (and the Teddy Bear)!
Thank you, Brother Sulek, for the presentation, and to all who attended!