This past Thursday, November 5th, 23 members and visitors enjoyed an excellent Stated Communication led by Br∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak sitting in for the Worshipful Master.
- 1) Br∴ Chip Cahall returned his Fellow Craft Catechism, led by Br∴ Bobby Burkett, in a wonderful display of their hard work and dedication.
- Our newly appointed District Deputy Grand Master, Michael Rhoades, was recognized and presented his first-time visitor card, coin, and given Grand Honors.
- Our District Instructor, R∴W∴ Rick Wendling, was in attendance and recognized.
- The nominees for the elected offices were read. They are Mark Sawa-Szostak (Worshipful Master), Steve Johnson (Senior Warden), Joe Sosa (Junior Warden), David Neville (Secretary), and Jim Charrette (Treasurer).
- Br∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak presented some Masonic Education on the Grand Master’s Directive 13.
- Br∴ Jim Wittstruck reported that preparations are underway for the Holiday Gift Baskets for November.
- The Craft donated $100 to the Shriner’s Hospital.
- Br∴ Steve Johnson reported that the Angel Tree date has been confirmed and that Gulf Beach Lodge will be tending to the Angel Tree at the Tyrone Mall on November 28th from 10:00 AM until 7:00 PM. W∴ David Neville, Secretary, has the sign-up sheet.
- Br∴ Richard Hightower was presented his membership card.
- Our District Instructor provided further Masonic Education on the proper method of giving the due guard and sign.
The final months of 2020 are shaping up to be very busy, so stay tuned for further information about upcoming events and we hope to see you soon!