Gulf Beach Lodge held its first meeting after being dark for July and August and a great time was had by all in attendance. Here is what was accomplished.
- Br∴ Steve Johnson (SW) sat in the East for his first business meeting tonight and did a great job
- Br∴ John Patterson was presented his Master Mason Certificate and his Perpetual Membership Certificate
- The brothers donated $100 to Madeira Beach Fundamental School for their student incentive program
- The brothers donated $150 to the Adopt a Class program at Madeira Beach Fundamental School
- A brother was elected into Honorary Membership
- R∴W∴ Knapp gave Masonic Education on the Lodge’s Standing Committees
Br∴ Lukas Vanagaitis spoke on his recent trip to Lithuania and his Masonic encounters there.
Please join us next week for the official visit of our District Deputy Grand Master, R∴W∴ James Charrette.