A great night of Masonry was had by all in attendance. Here is what was accomplished.
- Junior Warden Joe Sosa prepared a wonderful Chicken Pot Pie dinner which was enjoyed by all.
- Brother Jason Connor was elected in as an affiliated member.
- The craft donated $1,000 for the purchase of Thanksgiving Food Baskets.
- The craft donated $100 to Toys For Tots.
- A thank you letter for Honorary Membership from the Grand Master was read.
- It was announced that our monthly lodge breakfasts will resume, starting this Sunday at 8:30 am – 10:30.
- The Community Clean was announced for this Saturday at 10:00 am at the Lodge.
- The Master announced that he is ready to complete his Masters Project which is putting in a Ring door bell, smart thermostat, and a smart door lock.
- The Master presented Masonic Education on Master Mason Degree symbolism.
Join us for a sit-down dinner at the lodge at 7:30 pm to raise funds for our holiday gift baskets. Menu: chicken with sides, roll and dessert. Suggested donation of $10.
Thanks to all who joined us last night for some fun at the 2021 Pumpkin Festival at Raprager Family Farms up in Odessa, FL!
From the haunted barn and spooky hay ride, to the hot food and music, there was something for everyone!
Stay tuned throughout the holidays as we will be planning a day to return to the farms to check out their light display when it opens in December.
Twenty members and visitors of Gulf Beach Lodge got together for a wonderful meeting!
Some highlights of the evening included…
- Meeting music provided by Brother Tom Sulek on the guitar.
- Gulf Beach Lodge welcomed a first-time visitor from Star Lodge.
- The building committee reported on the very successful Lodge Cleanup in October, with many major projects completed thanks to the aid of the Brothers who volunteered their time.
- The meal committee reported on a successful kitchen cleanup, and plans are under way for breakfast to return on November 7th!
- Brother Buck provided an update on the time capsule project which is looking great.
- The craft voted to donate $125 to God’s Goodness Ministries to support their annual Thanksgiving event of providing a hot meal to hundreds of homeless people.
- The craft voted to donate $200 to a worthy Brother in need.
- Brother Tim Delaney provided Masonic Education on Masonic Retention.
A very successful night! Join us next week as we hold a dinner at the lodge at 7:30 pm to raise funds for our holiday gift baskets.