- OES Chapter 241 prepared a wonderful meal prior to our meeting
- A first time visitor from Massachusetts joined us for fellowship
- Brother Jim Tizzano received his 25 year certificate and pin from the Master (Photo at Left)
- R∴W∴ Roy “Porky” Worden presented the Master with a “Cane of Distinction” (Photo at Right)
- The craft donated $150 to the Florida Masonic Youth program
- The craft donated $100 to Rainbow Assembly No. 86 in Largo
- The craft donated $150 to the Sowing Seeds Tennis Program for Youth
- A short Masonic Education on Lodge Finance procedures was presented by R∴W∴ Howard Knapp
- Donations were collected for all Masonic Charities
Month: February 2022
Thursday, February 24, 2022: Entered Apprentice Degree
Gulf Beach Lodge welcomes our newest Entered Apprentice, Brother David J. Marrs. Brother David was initiated last night in presence of thirty members and visitors from as far away as Canada. The Junior Warden, Brother Bobby Burkett, prepared a wonderful meal prior to the degree. The officers conferred a sparkling degree!
The lecture and Lambskin Poem were delivered by R∴W∴ Howard Knapp and the Charge was delivered by W∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak.