Dinner at 6:30; ceremony at 7:30 pm. This is our annual Remembrance Day event for the lodge.
2:30 – 4:30 pm. We’ll be meeting at the Heritage Village at 2.30 pm.
Address: 11909 125th St North
Largo, Florida 33774
We had a wonderful evening of Fellowship last night at Gulf Beach Lodge and were able to present a 60-year service award to our most senior Past Master, W∴ Paul King, who was Master in 1966. Here is what we accomplished.
- Gulf Beach Chapter No. 241 OES prepared a wonderful lasagna meal
- The craft donated $150.00 to the American Cancer Society
- It was announced that our Webmaster of 13 years, Br∴ Robert Graziani, will be retiring from this position.
- It was announced that W∴ Steve Johnson will be handling the back end of the website and R∴W∴ Howard Knapp will handle the content.
- W∴ Paul King was presented his 60-year certificate and pin
- The craft approved the purchase of two. new signs for Gulf Blvd.
- R∴W∴ Jim Charrette, DDGM, thanked the members for a wonderful year.
Please join us next week for an ‘Empty Chair’ ceremony. The meal will be at 6:30 PM and the ceremony at 7:30 PM