An amazing breakfast yesterday at Gulf Beach Lodge! The kitchen crew out did themselves with a very savory breakfast for all to enjoy. We were even honored to have served Madeira Beach Fire Department. Mark your calendar brothers for the next breakfast on December 3rd (8:30 am – 10:30 am) and bring your family and friends as your guest.
Join us Thursday November 9th for a Family Game Night at Lodge – a light meal will be served at 6:30 pm and fun and games to follow. Bring the whole family for an evening of fellowship and fun!
Here are some highlights from our November 2nd business meeting.
- The brothers enjoyed a wonderful chili meal compliments of Tim Delaney, Tom Willmot and Buck Owens
- Cards were sent to our sick and distressed brothers
- Brother Stanley Silverstein was presented his Master Mason Certificate by the Master
- Brother Silverstein was presented a lambskin apron by Brother Tizzano
- Brother Brian Marshal was presented a certificate of appreciation for his work on the Masters Project
- It was announced that over $1,600 was raised for our Bikes For Books Program
- The craft donated $800 from the Charity Fund for the Thanksgiving Food Baskets
- The craft donated $100.00 from the Charity Fund for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospitals
It was a wonderful evening of fellowship and fraternalism.