There will be no lodge meetings during July and August. However, other events may occur and will be announced here and on the Calendar.
Good day my Brothers,
Gather your family and join us this evening, Thursday, June 24th, as we come together and share a meal before going dark for July and August! Starting at 6:30 PM, we’ll be offering hot dogs and burgers with chips, baked beans, and finishing it up with some ice cream.
Attire is casual, and all of us at Gulf Beach Lodge hope to see you there.
Steve Johnson, Senior Warden
What a wonderful lodge meeting we had last night at Gulf Beach Lodge, here is what we accomplished.
- Twenty-six brothers enjoyed a meal prepared by Br∴ Tim DeLaney
- Brs∴ Brian Ellis, Brian Marshall, and John Patterson returned their MM catechism
- W∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak presented lambskin aprons and proficiency cards to Brs∴ Ellis, Marshall, and Patterson
- A brother was elected into honorary membership
- A resolution was read to make another brother an Honorary Member
- Brs∴ Chip Cahall and Richard Hightower received their MM exam certificates from District Chairman of Masonic Education, Br∴ Bobby Burkett
- Br∴ Lukas Vanagaitis received his MM certificate from W∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak
- The craft donated $100.00 to Moffitt Cancer Center
- The craft donated $50.00 to the Suncoast Master Mason Assoc. to sponsor a trap shoot station
- R∴W∴ Howard Knapp gave masonic education on the origins of the Masonic Home of Florida
Next Thursday will be a family night, watch your email for further details.
At 10:00 am we’ll hold our next Lodge cleanup. While we’ll still need a few inside for the routine cleanup, our main focus will be on outdoor projects such as removing an old non-functional solar light, cleaning up some weeds, removing a few old cables, and patching some small holes. The outdoor shed is also in need of a good cleaning and organization. The more help we can get, the faster we can get all these tasks completed.
Ten members of Gulf Beach Lodge attended Nitram lodge tonight, it was a wonderful evening of fellowship. Thank you to all the brothers at Nitram lodge for the warm welcome.