These 10 members of Gulf Beach Lodge paid a brotherly visit to Sutherland Lodge Tuesday night in order to share in fraternal friendship and to retrieve the Traveling Gavel. A great time was had by all.
It was a wonderful evening of Fellowship and Charity last night at Gulf Beach Lodge. Here are some highlights.
- Brother Jim Tizzano prepared a wonderful meal for the brothers
- A petition was read for Reinstatement
- Another brother was reinstated
- A petition was read for the 3 Symbolic Degrees
- The craft donated $100 to the George Washington Masonic National Memorial.
- The craft donated $30 for an ad in the Amaranth Grand Court Communication program
- The craft donated $50 for entry in the Star Lodge Chili Cookoff
- The craft donated $50 to One Family Florida
- The Master gave Masonic Education on the letter G suspended in the East
- It was reported that our Scholarship went live this week
- It was reported that Brother David Marrs is our new kitchen health manager
- It was reported that we have had 29 Zelle donations since Jan 1st totaling $1800
- Zelle donations can be made to gro.e1708711216gdolh1708711216caebf1708711216lug@y1708711216rater1708711216ces1708711216
What a fun and informative night we had tonight at Lodge. Frabottas Beach Kitchen provided the pizzas and Brother Al Yoder presented a wonderful program on hands-only CPR and AED. A great time was had by all.