7.30pm – ~9.00pm. There will not be a dinner; Covid-19 precautions are in effect.
Gulf Beach Lodge No. 291 would like to congratulate Brother Charles ‘Chip’ Cahall for being Passed to the Degree of Fellow Craft . The Lecture was delivered by Brother Bobby Burkett and the Charge by Brother Mark Sawa-Szostak.
It was a wonderful evening of fellowship enjoyed by all.
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Bring your dues card; Covid-19 precautions in effect.
Location: Clearwater Masonic Lodge No. 127
705 S. Hercules Ave
Clearwater, Florida 33764
10:30 am – 12:30 pm: Presented by Bro∴ Bobby Burkett, at Clearwater Lodge
The meeting opens at 7:30 pm. Covid-19 precautions are in effect. There will not be a dinner.
Twenty-four members and visitors enjoyed a wonderful, well attended night of Brotherhood at Gulf Beach Lodge for our District Deputy Grand Master, Right Worshipful Tom Quay. R∴W∴ Tom delivered the Grand Master’s message which was well received by all in attendance.
R∴W∴ Tom was also presented with an Honorary Membership to Gulf Beach Lodge, for which he expressed his appreciation to the Craft.
Good day, my Brothers,
This Saturday, October 3rd, we’ll be joining the Trash Pirates of Madeira Beach in their ongoing effort to rid our beautiful beaches of trash! We’ll be meeting at Gulf Beach Lodge at 8:00 AM and then departing for Madeira Beach.
We will be providing latex gloves, trash bags, and grabbers before we depart the Lodge. With your help, we can support the community in this great effort, keeping our beaches clean and wildlife safe for years to come.
Thank you, and see you Saturday!
Steve Johnson, Junior Warden
DISTRICT SCHOOL OF INSTRUCTION
Coming up on October 3rd at 10:00 AM, Clearwater Lodge will be hosting a District School of Instruction covering the floor and ritual work for opening and closing a Lodge in the Master Mason Degree.
This event is open to all Master Masons and is an excellent opportunity to brush up on your work or learn something new.
Clearwater Lodge No. 127 is located at 705 S Hercules Ave, Clearwater, FL 33764.
David Neville, PM, Secretary
Twenty-five members and visitors of Gulf Beach Lodge assembled to welcome Brother Brian Marshall to our Lodge in an outstanding Entered Apprentice Degree. R∴W∴ Jim Rocha delivered the lecture, and Br∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak delivered the charge and Lambskin Apron poem.
Gulf Beach Lodge No. 291’s Stated Communication was held on Thursday, and was a wonderful evening of Fellowship enjoyed by all present. Some highlights from the evening:
• Worshipful David Gregory was presented with his 50 Year Pin and Certificate from the Grand Lodge of Florida in appreciation of his 50 years of loyal and faithful service to the gentle craft of Freemasonry.
Worshipful Gregory spoke eloquently about his Masonic journey and was pleased to receive his 50 Year Pin.
• Worshipful John Cone III received a Certificate for a Perpetual Membership at Gulf Beach Lodge No. 291.
Worshipful John was commended by all present for all he has done including serving as Worshipful Master at Gulf Beach Lodge in 1969, and being a 50 Year Mason.
• Worshipful David Gregory received a Certificate for completing the Master Mason Exams I, II and III
• Brother Bobby Burkett received a Certificate for completing the Master Mason Exams I, II and III
• The craft donated $100 to Heaven on Earth for Veterans, Inc
• Masonic Education by our Senior Warden, Brother Mark Sawa-Szostak, on Balloting in Masonry
Thank you to all who attended, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Gulf Beach Lodge reopened last night following six months of Covid-19 darkness. It was great to be back meeting in person, even with masks and social distancing. Twenty-four members enjoyed a wonderful evening of fellowship and brotherly love. Here is what we accomplished.
- Brother Chip Cahall returned a fantastic EA Catechism and was congratulated by the members present with a resounding applause
- Cards were signed and sent to our sick and distressed brothers
- A Petition was read for the Three Degrees
- A Petition was read for Affiliation
- Two Resolutions were read to make two Masons Honorary members of Gulf Beach Lodge (final ballot will be at the next business meeting)
- Two petitioners were elected to receive the Three Symbolic Degrees in Freemasonry
- Brother Richard Hightower was elected into membership and was congratulated and welcomed
- The craft donated $200.00 from the Charity Fund for the Hurricane Laura relief efforts
- R∴W∴ Howard Knapp gave Masonic Education on ‘A Brotherhood Undivided’ which was well received by the members present
As you can see there was much accomplished last night!
As a reminder, there will be no meeting Thursday (September 10th) . The next meeting will be on Thursday September 17th