Please join us for an Entered Apprentice degree at 7:30 pm. There will be a light buffet served at 6:30. First-time visitors: Please read the Information for Visitors article here.
Join us at 11:00 am at Seminole Lanes for a Family Bowling Day. The Master will present a turkey to the guy and gal with the highest scores. Come on out for some great fellowship. Seminole Lanes is located at 8668 Park Blvd N. Seminole, FL 33777. MAP
It was a great evening of fellowship and Freemasonry last night at Gulf Beach Lodge, where thirty Masons from as far away as Newfoundland were in attendance. Here is what was accomplished.
- The brothers enjoyed a fantastic beef stew prior to the meeting
- R∴H∴ Tom Quay was introduced and welcomed
- Cards were sent to our sick and distressed members
- R∴W∴ Howard Knapp gave Masonic Education on the sanctity and high importance of the Secret Ballot
- Br∴ Billy Sewell was elected into membership
- A petitioner was elected to receive the Three Symbolic Degrees
- Br∴ Bobby Burkett was presented his renewed Silver Card by the District Instructor
- W∴ Dick Sansom earned his renewed silver card which will be presented at a later date
- Br∴ Tasos Oureilidis received his Master Mason Certificate
- A member was placed on Emeritus Status
- $1,100 was approved for Eleven families who will receive Thanksgiving Food Baskets from our Lodge
- It was reported that our Oktoberfest raised $1, 177.29 for the Bikes for Books Program
- The Lodge donated $100 to the Tampa Bay Crisis Center
Please join us next Thursday for an EA Degree.
Oktoberfest at Gulf Beach Lodge was a smashing success with nearly fifty Masons, family and friends in attendance! Our Junior Warden, Br. Mark Sawa-Szostak, prepared an entirely homemade meal right down to the German chocolate cake.
Most importantly, we were able to raise a lot of money for our Bikes for Books program run by W. Bob Meeks. Everyone’s donations, either financially or with your time, was much appreciated.
Joseph Sosa, Junior Deacon
Thirty-three Masons from as far away as Canada attended a wonderful EA Degree at Gulf Beach Lodge last night. In attendance also were District 18 DDGM, Rick Wendling, and sitting Masters Jim Clouser of Star Lodge and John Gicking of Northside Lodge. We welcome Brother Charles “Chip” Cahall as our newest Entered Apprentice Mason.
The members of Northside Lodge also retrieved the Traveling Gavel at the end of the evening. A great time was had by all.
Thirty Masons from as far away as Canada and Colorado enjoyed a great evening of fellowship. Here is what we did.
- Welcomed our two first-time visitors from Lafayette Lodge No. 91, AF&AM in Colorado
- Sent cards out to our sick & distressed brothers and family members
- Elected a petitioner to receive the Three Symbolic Degrees of Freemasonry
- Donated $100.00 to the Grand Master’s Charity
- Donated $100 to the First Lady’s Project
- Collected $213 in our Mite Box for our Holiday Food Basket Program
- R∴W∴ Howard Knapp gave Masonic Education on the Secrets of Freemasonry
Join us next Thursday, October 24th, for an EA Degree.
Bring the family and friends and join us from 10:30 am – 1:00 pm at the Florida Railroad Museum located at 12210 83rd St E, Parrish, FL 34219, for a Family Friendly Train Ride, which lasts 80 minutes. The train Departs at 11:00 am and returns at 12:20 pm.
After the Train Ride we will be driving to Woody’s Roo Restaurant at 5717 18th St E, Ellenton, FL 34222 on the River (approx. 12 minute drive) for lunch.
Adults 12+ $14.00
Children 3-11 $10.00
Under 3 Free
Join us at 6:30 pm for an old fashioned covered dish dinner at Gulf Beach Lodge.This is a Family event, so bring the wife and kids! There will be no tiled meeting that night.
Prepare your favorite dish and bring it out for a great evening of fellowship and food.
Twenty-eight Masons from as far away as Rhode Island accomplished some great things at Lodge last night…here is what we did….
- The Junior Warden served up soup an grilled cheese sandwiches prior to the meeting
- The brothers enjoyed a birthday cake for W∴ Mark Niceley
- Our newest Master Mason, Br∴ Tasos Oureilidis, was in attendance
- Cards were sent to our sick and distress brothers
- A petition was read for Affiliation
- Two petitions were read for the Three Degrees
- Br∴ Tim Delaney was voted in as a Dual Member and welcomed
- The craft donated $150.00 to Adopt a Classroom at Orange Grove Elementary
- It was reported that the Lodge will be donating 24 new bikes for the Bikes for Books
- The craft approved seven brothers for Emeritus Status for 2020
- W∴ David Neville gave a talk on his visit to J.T. Pickett Lodge No. 307 in Illinois, chartered in 1859
It was a wonderful evening of fellowship and brotherly love….join us next Thursday, October 10th, at 6:30 PM for a Family Covered Dish Dinner.
Thirty-seven Masons were in attendance at Gulf Beach Lodge to enjoy the ‘Fervency & Zeal’ presentation put on by the St. Petersburg Chapter of Royal Arch Masons. The presentation explained the connection between the Blue Lodge and Royal Arch Masonry. Those putting on the presentation and picture above (L-R) were Donald Harriott, Harry Klaus, Chuck Bailey, Richard Brooks, Tony Griffon and Ralph Vaughan. Prior to the program our Junior Warden, Mark Sawa-Szostak, prepared a delicious roasted chicken dinner. It was a wonderful and informative evening.