If you were not able to attend the Lodge meeting last night at Gulf Beach Lodge, here is what we accomplished. It was absolutely a wonderful night of Freemasonry at its best.
- Gulf Beach Chapter 241, OES, prepared a great meal prior to the meeting.
- EA brothers Chip Cahall and John Patterson joined us for dinner
- A prospect for the degrees also joined us for dinner (he is currently awaiting ballot)
- R∴H∴ Tom Quay, D18 District Instructor was recognized
- Three first-time visitors from A.W. Windhorst Lodge (Tampa) and Tampa Lodge attended
- A Petition for Affiliation was read.
- Br∴ Bobby Burkett II received his White, Green and Blue Proficiency Cards from R∴H∴ Quay (Photo below)
- The craft donated $150.00 towards Adopting a Class at Orange Grove Elementary School
- R∴W∴ Howard Knapp gave Masonic Education on the relationship of the Tyler’s Sword with the Ballot Box. One protects the outer door, the other the inner door.
Join us next Thursday night for a special talk on Brother George Washington the man and Mason as presented by Brother Tom Sulek.
11:00 am – Noon. All Florida master masons are welcome to attend.
Location: Masonic Home of Florida
February 15, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Members of Gulf Beach Lodge will be engaging in some friendly rounds of bowling at Seminole Lanes, and we’d love for you to join us! 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Family and friends are welcome and encouraged to join in the activities.
“Ask a Mason to bring a friend” night. Dinner at 6:30 pm, followed by a presentation about Freemasonry by Br∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak. Note: This is an open meeting, there will be no tiled lodge.
Join your masonic family and friends for a free concert at the Masonic Home, 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
3201 1st Street NE
St. Petersburg, FL 33704
A great night at Gulf Beach Lodge this past Thursday with a very special first-time visitor, Right Worshipful Robert Lambert, Junior Grand Warden of the Grand Lodge of Florida, who was presented with a 70th Anniversary Coin.
Right Worshipful Howard Knapp has also presented a plaque of appreciation from the 2019 Lodge Officers for his many years of faithful service to Gulf Beach Lodge as Secretary.
Worshipful Don Harriott presented the 2019 Master, Worshipful David Neville a certificate from the York Rite bodies.
- The Craft voted to donate $100 to the Grand Master’s Project.
- Read a petition for the Three Symbolic Degrees of Freemasonry as well as a petition for Affiliation.
- The Craft voted to donate $40 to the Amaranth for their Grand Communication Program booklet.
- A moment of silence was offered to the Fallen FHP trooper who was killed in the line of duty this week.
- The Craft voted to donate $100 to Masonic Youth.
All in all, a great meeting with several donations made to worthy causes!
We hope to see everyone at next week’s Ask a Mason night, which will include a presentation by Brother Mark Sawa-Szostak! All are encouraged to bring a friend who is interested in learning more about Freemasonry for a fun and educational evening!
Please join us from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM for our monthly Lodge breakfast. It is always a great time to catch up with friends, enjoy a delicious hot meal, and find out the latest news from the lodge. We look forward to seeing you.
Called Communication. Dinner at 6:30 pm with an Exemplification of the Fellow Craft Degree by the new officers at 7:30 pm. First-time visitors: Please read the Information for Visitors page on this website.