At 10:00 am we’ll hold our next Lodge cleanup. While we’ll still need a few inside for the routine cleanup, our main focus will be on outdoor projects such as removing an old non-functional solar light, cleaning up some weeds, removing a few old cables, and patching some small holes. The outdoor shed is also in need of a good cleaning and organization. The more help we can get, the faster we can get all these tasks completed.
Ten members of Gulf Beach Lodge attended Nitram lodge tonight, it was a wonderful evening of fellowship. Thank you to all the brothers at Nitram lodge for the warm welcome.
8:30 – 10:30 am: We have returned to a sit down meal and look forward to seeing you in attendance. Please help us get the word out to our members that we are back to a sit down venue. CDC guidelines will be followed.
Members of Gulf Beach Lodge took part in the Madeira Beach Trash Pirates clean-up today. It is always nice to be able to assist in keeping our community beautiful.
Twenty-six members and visitors attended Gulf Beach Lodge last night and enjoyed some wonderful Masonry! Here’s what was accomplished:
- Our new District Deputy Grand Master, and Gulf Beach Lodge member, R∴W∴ James Charrette was introduced and welcomed to his first tiled Lodge meeting as DDGM.
- R∴W∴ Charrette presented the Lodge officers with a 2021-22 Grand Master’s Pin
- Five members of Nitram Lodge No. 188 were in attendance and we enjoyed their fellowship.
- Br∴ Lukas Vanagaitas returned his MM Catechism, led by W∴ David Neville, both did a stellar job.
- W∴ Sawa-Szostak presented Br∴ Vanagaitas his MM Apron and Catechism proficiency card
- R∴W∴ Howard Knapp presented the officers and members present a current Grand Master’s pin from the state of Wisconsin on behalf of W∴ John P. Marra who is unable to be with us this year.
- The Lodge donated $150.00 to the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
- The Lodge donated $100.00 to the Grand Master’s Charity
- A resolution was read for an honorary membership
- Br∴ John Patterson gave masonic education on sincerity.