It was election night! Here are the 2019 Elected and Appointed Officers
- Worshipful Master Elect – David Neville
- Senior Warden Elect – Patrick Lynch
- Junior Warden Elect – Mark Sawa-Szostak
- Treasurer- David Webster
- Secretary – Howard Knapp
- Chaplain – Donald Harriott
- Marshal- Bob Meeks
- Senior Deacon Appointed – Steve Johnson
- Junior Deacon Appointed – Joe Sosa
- Senior Steward Appointed – Buck Owens
- Junior Steward Appointed – Craig Hunter
- Musician Appointed – Jim Frobe
- Tyler Appointed – Mark Niceley
Congratulations to all the newly elected and/or appointed officers for 2019. Open Installation will be on Saturday January 5, 2019 at 1:00 PM at the Masonic Temple with refreshments to follow.
Here are the other things that were accomplished last night.
- Brother Tracy Livingston returned his FC catechism and will be Raised on January 10th by the Past Masters
- A Petition for Affiliation was read
- Brother Jim Frobe was elected as a Dual Member
- R:.W:. Earl Ray was elected as a Plural Member
- Brother Wittstruck reported that our Thanksgiving Basket delivery went well, we supported eight families.
- $800 was provided for our Christmas Food Basket program
- $200 was provided for Christmas gifts for our five sponsored Masonic Home residents
- It was reported that our Annual Angel Tree event at Tyrone Mall was a success, twenty two members and family took part
- We passed our quarterly kitchen health inspection with flying colors
- Masonic Education was given on Lodge Bylaws and amending the same
- A written proposal to raise Lodge dues was accepted by the members present and after written notice to the craft will come up for ball ballot on December 20th
- The Senior Warden (Worshipful Master Elect) presented his balanced Budget for 2019 which was accepted by the members present and spread in the minutes.
- Family Bowling – Saturday December 8th at 11:00 AM (Seminole Lanes)
- FC Degree – Thursday December 13th (Candidate – Gregg Pappas)
- Food Basket Delivery – Saturday December 22nd (Start time TBA)