- Brother Gregg Pappas returned his EA Catechism in fine fashion
- Brother Sánchez from Seattle was a first time visitor
- Cards went out to our sick and distressed brothers
- A Petition was read for Plural Membership
- Brother Paul Payne received his 25 year certificate and pin (photo below)
- Thanksgiving food baskets are ready to deliver this weekend
- The craft donated $100.00 to the Suncoast Master Mason Assn for the Christmas fund for the Masonic Home Employees
- The craft approved donating $100 each to our Emeritus members for Thanksgiving
- The craft created an Annual Award to be called the “Steven M. Fetherman JROTC Award of Excellence” after our departed Past Master.
- W:. Jim Charrette, D18 Chairman for Public Education and Citizenship, gave a short talk on his District Committee.
- R:.W:. Knapp gave Masonic Education on balloting procedures during elections coming up on the first meeting in December.
Following a wonderful meal prepared by Junior Warden, Brother Pat Lynch, thirty-one Masons attended the Entered Apprentice Degree for Brother Tasos John Oureilidis, our newest EA, and welcomed him into the fraternity. Brother David Neville, Senior Warden, sat in the East to confer the Degree and did an outstanding job. The lecture was delivered by R:.W:. Howard Knapp, the charge and Lambskin Poem by Br:. Mark Sawa-Szostak.
Welcome to the Fraternity Brother Oureilidis!!