Here are some highlights from our November 2nd business meeting.
- The brothers enjoyed a wonderful chili meal compliments of Tim Delaney, Tom Willmot and Buck Owens
- Cards were sent to our sick and distressed brothers
- Brother Stanley Silverstein was presented his Master Mason Certificate by the Master
- Brother Silverstein was presented a lambskin apron by Brother Tizzano
- Brother Brian Marshal was presented a certificate of appreciation for his work on the Masters Project
- It was announced that over $1,600 was raised for our Bikes For Books Program
- The craft donated $800 from the Charity Fund for the Thanksgiving Food Baskets
- The craft donated $100.00 from the Charity Fund for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospitals
It was a wonderful evening of fellowship and fraternalism.