At this time most forecasts are predicting Hurricane Ian to pass close enough to cause major issues, including flooding, with potential for evacuations. for our area.
Ensuring the safety of all of our families is our top priority, and so I’m POSTPONING our Oktoberfest fundraiser until October 13th (6:30 – 8:30 PM).
Stay safe, and please reach out to any member of the Lodge if you are in need of assistance.
Steve Johnson, Worshipful Master