What a wonderful night of Masonry last night! Here is what was accomplished.
- Brother Gregg Pappas returned his FC catechism one week after receiving his degree.
- A first time visitor from Pittsburgh Lodge No. 45 was in attendance
- Brother Witstruck announced that we will deliver 10 Christmas food baskets to families in need in our area on Saturday.
- This Saturday we will be delivering gifts to our Masonic Home sponsored residents and joining them for lunch.
- Br:. Sawa-Szostak, Masonic Education Chairman, reported that we nearly doubled the points required to receive the Grand Lodge Masonic Education recognition
- The craft unanimously approved the proposed dues increase for 2020, dues will increase by $15 pending approval of the Grand Master
- The craft approved sponsorship of a Youth Basketball Team at the Madeira Beach Rec Dept.
- The craft approved sponsoring four needy youths to take part in the Mad Bch Basketball Season at the cost of $80 each.
- The W:. Master Elect stated that his Masters Project for 2019 is to recover the officer chairs and to purchase a corner stone plaque to be placed on the exterior NE corner of the Lodge.
- The craft approved the purchase of a new water heater for the Lodge
- R:.W:. Knapp gave Masonic Education on the difference between a Funeral Lodge and a Lodge of Sorrow.
The brothers present enjoyed true fellowship and brotherly love….
Just a reminder: Lodge is Dark next Thursday for the Holidays, please enjoy time with your family and loved ones.