On this beautiful Saturday morning, October 9th, the rain clouds parted in time for us to band together for our Lodge cleanup! With the help of all who attended, we completed many of the major projects lined up.
- Worshipful Mark Niceley did a cleanup of all the wood surfaces upstairs, making the lodge look great!
- Brothers Bobby Burkett and Chip Cahall, did a deep clean of the kitchen, wiping down every surface and item. The kitchen is shining bright!
- Brothers Buck Owens and Brian Marshall completed the stucco repair on the South wall and it looks outstanding. First-rate work, guys! We’ll paint it at the next cleanup after everything is dry.
- Worshipful David Neville repainted the white columns in the entryway, cleaned the gutters, and assisted with outside painting.
- Brother Steve Johnson did extensive painting on the outside, including spots on all sides of the building, gutters, and the mailbox post that was rusting. The downstairs and upstairs closets were both reorganized to help improve storage capacity.
- Brother Jason Conner pressure washed the old paint off the parking lot barriers to prep them for repainting.
Thank you to all who came out to help, and I look forward to seeing everyone at Lodge!