It is great to be back at Lodge after being dark for the summer. A great time was had by the 30 members present.
- Gulf Beach Chapter No. 241 OES prepared a wonderful meal
- The craft donated $150.00 to the St. Petersburg Boley Center
- Brothers David Marrs and Marshal Wood returned their Master Mason Catechisms
- Brother Marrs and Wood received their Lambskin Aprons from R∴W∴ Howard Knapp
- Brother Marshal Wood was presented his Perpetual Membership certificate and pin
- W∴ Don Harriott was presented a handcrafted wooden American Flag, made by W∴ David Neville on behalf of the Lodge, it is Don’s 90th birthday.
- The Master presented a new video introduction to Gulf Beach Lodge which will air on our social media sites.
- Brandon Hagaman and Stanley Silverstein were elected to receive the Three Symbolic Degrees in Freemasonry.