A great night at Gulf Beach Lodge this past Thursday with a very special first-time visitor, Right Worshipful Robert Lambert, Junior Grand Warden of the Grand Lodge of Florida, who was presented with a 70th Anniversary Coin.
Right Worshipful Howard Knapp has also presented a plaque of appreciation from the 2019 Lodge Officers for his many years of faithful service to Gulf Beach Lodge as Secretary.
Worshipful Don Harriott presented the 2019 Master, Worshipful David Neville a certificate from the York Rite bodies.
- The Craft voted to donate $100 to the Grand Master’s Project.
- Read a petition for the Three Symbolic Degrees of Freemasonry as well as a petition for Affiliation.
- The Craft voted to donate $40 to the Amaranth for their Grand Communication Program booklet.
- A moment of silence was offered to the Fallen FHP trooper who was killed in the line of duty this week.
- The Craft voted to donate $100 to Masonic Youth.
All in all, a great meeting with several donations made to worthy causes!
We hope to see everyone at next week’s Ask a Mason night, which will include a presentation by Brother Mark Sawa-Szostak! All are encouraged to bring a friend who is interested in learning more about Freemasonry for a fun and educational evening!