If you weren’t able to attend the meeting last night at Gulf Beach Lodge, here are some of the things that were accomplished.
- Fourteen members and visitors enjoyed an evening of fellowship and Masonry
- The Senior Warden, Steve Johnson, was approved to get quotes on fire-exit stair maintenance and electrical upgrades.
- The Junior Warden, Joe Sosa, was approved to get quotes for the servicing of our flat-top griddle in the kitchen.
- The craft donated $100 to Shands Hospital
- The craft donated $100 to American Cancer Society
- Worshipful Master Mark Sawa-Szostak gave Masonic Education on the Annual Grand Lodge Communication (what it is and how it works) As of now Grand Lodge is planning a communication this May 31 – June 2nd at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, however the scope and details are not yet set.