It was a wonderful evening of fellowship and brotherly love last night at Gulf Beach Lodge, here is what we did.
- The brothers enjoyed a hearty cowboy casserole prepared by the Junior Warden
- The Master recognized M:.W:. Richard G. Hoover and W:. Bill Sundquist
- A first time visitor from Alabama was welcomed
- Cards were sent out to our sick and distressed brothers and family
- A petitioner was elected to receive the Three Degrees (EA Degree next week)
- Br:. Steve Johnson received his LOTC I certificate from W:. John Gunter, D18 Chairman of Masonic Education (photo above. Bro. Johnson at right)
- Our Lodge Scholarship was presented this week to Ms. Kotha of Boca Ciega High School
- W:. Bob Meeks announced that the bicycles for our Bikes for Books program are purchased
- The craft donated $100.00 to the Boley Center
- Br: Craig Hunter is looking into the Lodge volunteering for Keep Pinellas Beautiful
- Nine members of Nitram Lodge were present to pass on the SMMA Hot Gavel to Gulf Beach Lodge (photo below)
It was a very enjoyable evening and everyone had a great time. Join us next week for the EA Degree, meal at 6:30 PM, degree at 7:30 PM.