If you were not able to make Lodge last night, here is what was accomplished.
- Brother Gregg Pappas returned his EA Catechism in fine fashion
- Brother Sánchez from Seattle was a first time visitor
- Cards went out to our sick and distressed brothers
- A Petition was read for Plural Membership
- Brother Paul Payne received his 25 year certificate and pin (photo below)
- Thanksgiving food baskets are ready to deliver this weekend
- The craft donated $100.00 to the Suncoast Master Mason Assn for the Christmas fund for the Masonic Home Employees
- The craft approved donating $100 each to our Emeritus members for Thanksgiving
- The craft created an Annual Award to be called the “Steven M. Fetherman JROTC Award of Excellence” after our departed Past Master.
- W:. Jim Charrette, D18 Chairman for Public Education and Citizenship, gave a short talk on his District Committee.
- R:.W:. Knapp gave Masonic Education on balloting procedures during elections coming up on the first meeting in December.
Lodge will be Dark next week for Thanksgiving. The Officers wish you a very happy holiday!