It was a wonderful meeting last night at Gulf Beach Lodge and everyone came away feeling Masonically charged up. Here is what was accomplished:
- The brothers enjoyed an outstanding Shrimp and Grits dinner prepared by Brother Tim Delaney.
- Brother Tom Sulek provided wonderful guitar support music during the meeting.
- Brothers Chip Cahall and Brian Marshall received their Master Mason Exams I, II, and III certificates from Brother Bobby Burkett, District 18 Chairman of Masonic Education.
- The craft donated $100.00 to the Anclote Chapter of the Order of DeMolay.
- W∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak reported that his Master’s Project – A Ring door bell, smart AC thermostat and outside security camera – has been completed with the help of the Senior Warden, Brother Steve Johnson.
- Brother Jim Wittstruck reported that the Thanksgiving Food Basket delivery, to which the craft donated $1,000.00, will be this Saturday at 9:00 am.
- Brother Steve Johnson reported that the Annual Salvation Army Angel Tree Event at Tyrone Mall will be on Saturday November 27th starting at 11:00 am. There is still room for volunteers.
- The craft will be helping a brother in need with some property clean-up on Dec. 4th. W∴ Oscar Salazar is spearheading this activity.
- W∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak was congratulated on his election to President of the Suncoast Master Mason Association for 2022.
- W∴ Sawa-Szostak gave Masonic Education on what was the “Ah Ha” moment that made you want to become an active Mason.
- W∴ David Gregory announced that he is making his annual return to the north this week and will see us again in May. He was wished a fond farewell and safe travels.
Lodge will be dark next Thursday for Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful Holiday!