It was a chilly Thursday night, but that didn’t stop 17 members and visitors from coming out to a night of great Masonry at Gulf Beach Lodge! At the meeting…
- Brothers John Patterson and Brian Marshall did an excellent job returning their EA Catechism, led by Brother Joe Sosa.
- Brother Thomas Lacina was elected to membership of Gulf Beach Lodge.
- The Worshipful Master presented the 2020 officers with a wonderful gesture of appreciation for their dedication and efforts throughout the year. (pictured above)
- Brother Jim Wittstruck reminded everyone that we will be delivering the next round of holiday baskets to local families on Saturday, December 19th. We will meet at the Lodge at 8:30 AM and depart the Lodge promptly at 9:00 AM.
- Senior Warden Mark Sawa-Szostak thanked all the members of Gulf Beach Lodge who have given their time and energy to help maintain the Lodge throughout the 2020 year.
- Worshipful Master Patrick Lynch gave his end-of-year report, and Worshipful David Neville gave the Secretary end-of-year report. Both reports were well received
- Worshipful Lynch donated the “Gulf Beach Family Event” banner to the Lodge for future events to enjoy!
- The Craft donated an additional $100 to the First Lady’s project.
- The Craft voted to donate $150 to sponsor a Madeira Beach Youth Basketball team.
It was a busy and wonderful night. As a reminder, the Lodge will be dark for the next two weeks as both days fall on holidays. Stay safe, happy, and we look forward to seeing you at our 2021 Officer Installation on Saturday, January 2nd.