Gulf Beach Lodge held its latest Stated Meeting yesterday with sixteen members and visitors present.
- Br∴ Chip Cahall returned his Master Mason catechism led by Br∴ Bobby Burkett II.
- Br∴ Bobby Burkett gave the Apron presentation.
- Br∴ Chip was also installed as Junior Steward by Worshipful Master, Mark Sawa-Szostak.
- The Craft voted to donate $100 to the Suncoast Master Mason Association’s (SMMA) Scholarship Fund.
- Brother Jim Wittstruck delivered a summary of our highly successful Holiday Gift Baskets initiative. W∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak and all in attendance thanked Br∴ Jim for his dedicated service every year to this important endeavor.
- Our Junior Warden, Br∴ Joe Sosa, stated that our first Sunday Breakfast of the year is scheduled for Sunday, February 7th from 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM. It will be a Take-out only breakfast with a preset menu. We are hoping for a good turnout! Also, any Brothers wishing to help out are asked to contact the Worshipful Master or Junior Warden.
- W∴ Mark Sawa-Szostak delivered a striking Masonic Education lecture on the Ancient Landmarks of Freemasonry.
All in all, it was a great evening and we hope to see you at our next meeting, a FC Degree, next Thursday night!